Get Involved with the Alumnae/i Association
There are many ways to get involved, but if you would like to have a personal conversation about your needs as an alum, please feel free to reach out to us email@example.com (708) 524-6286. We would love to hear from you.
What is the Alumnae/i Association?
Upon graduation, your relationship with Dominican is far from over. When you walk across the stage, you are automatically welcomed into the Alumnae/i Association with over 32,000 fellow members! The Alumnae/i Association exists to grow and expand the lifelong relationships you’ve built within the Dominican community. In order to keep you involved, inform us of yourmilestones and business information.
Do alums have to pay dues to join?
No! All Dominican and Rosary alumnae/i are members of the Alumnae/i Association as soon as they graduate!
What are the benefits of participating in the Alumnae/i Association?
Besides staying in touch with your fellow DU and RoCo alums? Here are some added perks:
- Network with your fellow alums
- Get access to our e-newsletter
- Access to lifelong learning and career resources
- Highlight your personal and career accomplishments on the Alumnae/i webpage and in the Fall and Spring Magazines
- Discounts on tickets to the Dominican University Performing Arts Center andStepan Bookstore
- Continued access to the DU fitness center and library
Learn moreabout the most up-to-date information on benefits.
How do you get involved?
- Become a member of theAlumnae/i Engagement Network
- Volunteer to reach out to classmates, plan a reunion, or help students
- Talk to fellow alumnae/i throughprivate groups on LinkedIn and Facebook
- Exploreeventsand lifelong learning opportunities
- Celebrate your peers and nominate a fellow alumna/us for anaward